List your business for Free!

Guide to Property

The property market is big business in the UK at the moment, particularly with the high house prices that exist in almost every part of the country. But whether you are buying or selling a house, there is a lengthy, time-consuming, and often stressful, process to go through.

Most people who are looking to buy or sell a property will initially go to an estate agent for help and advice, for examples see our estate agents in Nuneaton, Hereford. Estate agents can sell a house, flat or commercial property on your behalf, making the process a lot easier for you to deal with. And when it comes to buying a house, estate agents can offer expert advice and find properties in your chosen location and price range.

Of course, there are more ways to buy houses than just through an estate agent. You may want to buy a new home direct from the property developer, for examples see the new homes in Southampton page, or the property developments in Stirling section.

When it comes to buying a house there are many other services you will need including a architect, for examples see our Cardiff page, surveyor, for examples see our Swansea, Belfast,Skegness,Southport, pages, and a removals company, for examples see our removals in Leeds, Hull, Birmingham, Eastbourne, Taunton sections.

If you are thinking of buying a house or flat as an investment, then there are a number of ways to make money from properties, such as buying a run down property, upgrading it and selling it on at a profit, or purchasing a house and letting it to a tenant. Those of you who want to rent a house should find there is a large choice available these days, as more investors become landlords. For examples see our property to let in Manchester, lettings agents in Bristol or lettings in Milton keynes, Watford, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Harrogate, Perth, Telford, York or Serviced apartments in sheffield.

If you are claiming housing benefits and cannot afford to rent from a private landlord, you may want to move into a housing association-run property, for examples see our housing associations in Stoke-on-Trent page. But whatever type of property you are looking for, wherever you are in the UK, City Visitor can help you find it.